Wednesday, April 20, 2011

tears dropped

I know I shouldn't be like this
but my tears really unable to stop
I really too sad to even imagine each scene that will happen on the day
I'm gonna miss everything that you did before to me
everytime I message you, you sure reply me very fast
everytime I find you in MSN, you sure quickly reply me
even if my MSN is on dc and I find you in Facebook chat box, you will saw it very fast and reply me
when I am sick, you didn't say much then quickly fetch me go many places to find a doctor for me
when I am hungry, you will because of me quickly prepare out and fetch me go eat
when I need you, you sure at there for me
but very soon, you are not around me anymore
I really not used to it even you not yet leave here
I really can't stop to miss you and my tears keep dropping down for the whole day
I don't know how should it be this Labuan without you
you already treat me so well for such a long time and I just start to use to it and you gonna leave me soon
without you I am so lonely at here
when you are working, I not dare to disturb you
when I need you so much and you are not around me also

I shouted out thousand times for myself say cannot behave like this but my heart is so painful to tell me that all these are facts

p/s: I never cried for a guy for such a long time. I really couldn't accept well everything that will happen very soon. the more I stick with you, the more I don't want to let you go. the more I say I love you, the more I will very sad to send you leave from here. can you be by my side for 1 second more * this is the thing I most want to tell you when you gonna leave here* T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment