Tuesday, April 12, 2011

the night

the begin is there
choose not to publish as first
but seem like something wrong there
if there are people who talk to me before
they won't believe what had happen tonight
totally can't accept what they saw tonight.
but ya, is a truth!

______________________________________________________________________


chyuan:


you are the one I choose
the one that always stay around me
the one that never hesitate to be with me
although it's some late
but luckily when I turn around
you are still there for me
thanks for it
I already get out the first step
I will try to make it better in future

hope we will appreciate the month that left for us to be together
there will be a tough road for us
but I believe that it will bring us to a better way





p/s: I can't promise to have a perfect relationship between us, but as long as we are trying, then we are getting at the right position. ^^


p/s: although this post seem like got some serious, but there is a joke in between. there are always rules from a girlfriend.
1) what your girlfriend did is always correct.
2) if you feel/think that she was wrong, please refer to first rule.
^^v

No comments:

Post a Comment