Friday, April 1, 2011

she-man

what so sensitive?
religion? never from me
people? forget about it

the sensitive issue is the inner side from a ''so-called-strawberry boy''

people are so sensitive with strawberry boy
I was !
dislike them to a limit
their behave, their attitude, their habit, their everything.
now, I tried to close with one of them
to be honest
they are just normal, nice to all of us
same minded, same level with us
just the ''hormone'' disordered since don't know when

I start to ''like'' my friend instead of using using different minded to see them
he is such nice and tell the story of him to him when I curious to know
she-man abmit they are ''pondan'' because they said they are !
they never take care on others comments
they more like to di-disturb from others
this will let them have presence in this social world
they very generous to abmit they like guys because they are ''pondan'' not because they are gay.
i just found out this 2 terms got different meaning actually

p/s: by the way, I also like to kacau him cause he will shout and complain like a girl. funny =)

No comments:

Post a Comment