Friday, April 8, 2011

-.-

last few days suddenly homesick attacked.
my dad called me cause long time didn't talk to me, perhaps it just few days ago only.
I said where got, you too miss me is it ?
he said ''yalor, yalor"
although I always say like this to them, but still feel something inside my heart.
after that, my mom suddenly create a new account in Facebook.
I felt very very curious, she sure forgot this and that again so need to create a new account.
this is the THIRD account already ~.~
straight called back home and ask her.
she said she forgot password already *as expected*
I wanted to finish this phone called after ask her why, but she seem like don't want to off the phone, ask me how am I? how life here? everything ok or not?
all the answers of course is a "YES"

after all and all, I started to miss my parent and my siblings.
when lye on the bed prepared to sleep, can't control my homesick and cried like hell.
once cried cannot stop.
I'm so damn miss them although I just leave home for that 2 months only.
the point is: my dad now is staying/working in KL, my mom in Segamat.
how can a couple living together for more than 20 years suddenly separate like this??

I can't accept well about this.
I not yet feel the environment in my house that without my dad.
previously was my dad went outstation for few days and I will saw him back again.
but now, I think is 1 month once or maybe 2 weeks once.
how my mom and my little brother can live in a house so lonely.
it is already very quite when there is just 3 people in a house, now turn to 2 people.

sad !

is very boring you know.
after my elder brother, me and my little sister left the house, the large house become larger !!
imagine the feeling when your partner have to go to another place.
the feeling is so making people getting heartache.
so-called-long distance relationship.
me, as a young people already can't accept this, how come they can accept this?
can't said already 20 years relationship, who still care this thing?
I care !!
they are so love me.
I need them both together when I'm in home.
T.T

long distance very torturing ~
how you love a people deeply ~
long distance will separate it at last ~
this is what I thought ~
no prove until now show me it's work ~
somebody show me ?
show me long distance got any benefits and it's make you very in love everytime.

p/s: I Miss Them ~ IMT!

No comments:

Post a Comment