Sunday, April 3, 2011

sunday

woke up morning in the early
recently can't sleep late
don't know why
automatically woke up before 10am

have the works whole day
doing tutorials in Maya
so called individual assignments
like this we all just will work on on it
konon-nya

after that
quickly took a bath
went to watch a movie organize by Vampire's Nite

Underworld 2
didn't watch the first part
tried so hard to understand what they are showing there
end up watched till half way only
went CFC have dinner

met juniors told me the second round got nice movie
after ate
walked back to there
it's showing 'Gulliver's Travel'
heard before
really nice plus funny

half way, my dad phone me
told me he back home cause ''清明节''
he back hometown ''扫墓''
I just realize is already reach this day
he also told me last 2 weeks
also is the week I went to Brunei
my grandpa's sister pass away
I didn't knew anything until today
shock to hear this
she was that close to us before that
I mean before we move house

continued movie
no longer, finished already
back to room
tired
start to feel sleepy
but still got works to do
although it is not that rush to submit
but still wish to finish earlier

pass by here to crap a lot
here is the place I release much
by the way
I hope that my friend recovered from ''love matter''
no need to sad and down because of a girl
what I said before is to advise you
and what I told the girl is to cheer you up
but I never thought it just will make it become more worst
sorry about that
because I tot the girl won't find you for this such tiny things
but she did plus make you so ''no face''
don't worry
we all stand by your side
we all support you
cheer ^^

p/s: tomorrow start week 13th. is the second last week larrrrrrr. God bless us.

No comments:

Post a Comment