Monday, March 14, 2011

sigh.

sigh !
why should be I need to sigh ...
because I can't follow others to go trip as planned?
because I need to stay here to do all my quiz and assignments?
because I though I will go Brunei, then I didn't follow my coursemates went to Kundasang?

whatever. either one also can be the reason.
at the end also can't change already.
I WON'T FOLLOW THE TRIP ALREADY!
this is the fact.

many things hook up and make everything seem so bad.
maybe the disappearance of mine to the trip satisfied someone.
that someone from long time ago seem to give me hint that don't let me go with them.
phoned me without saying anything and said
''monday noon got class or not?"
"got."
"can't skip?"
"i don't want skip. why?"
"then, I need to KICK you out from our trip already. you no need follow us go Brunei already!"
"WHAT??" because i got class then I can't go??
"no mar, because we want to go out do group passport, but you don't want skip the class then cannot go with us already lor."
"hello !!! do you ever ask me I got passport or not??!!" this really make me want to shout "WTF"
"yakah? you got passport de ah. then ok lor. nothing liao. bye bye !!!"

I kept this for so long, now only I said out. this really very SHIT !!!!
you are the one don't have passport, but please don't think whole world same like you !!!
please behave your attitude, piss off for some time already.
I never scold people, I never show any emotion, but never mean that I don't have !!!
there were too many times happened the case like this.
so please, think in the level of your age, never foolish yourself easily.

p/s: I'm a very typical Scorpio. please don't pissed me off, Scorpio always remembered what you did, especially bad thing !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment