Friday, March 4, 2011

peijie LIM

yeah ~
I think I need to reintroduce myself.
is not a fancy introducing but is introducing the inner me to outsider.
I'm a 80% initiative person in so-called-relation thingy.
if I know the one should be mine then i sure will get some action.
the action will act in few days and not until few months.
I believe in first-sight-love.
if I been shocked by someone then I know what should I feel.
if there is no chemical react between me and the person, means after how long also equal to ZERO.
I wont reconsidered about it.
I know myself well.
I know the meaning of feeling,
I know the meaning of LOVE for sure.
if there is so-called-chemical bonds between me to others for few months,
I just can say: it is unworkable and we are just friends.
I really understand me, myself.
maybe my heart still stick with somebody.
or maybe I still thinking for something that I can't forget.
or maybe I am there for another person else.
maybe I am that ridiculous, but this is ME.
nothing to be argued, nothing to be rumored.

p/s: sorry for any hard feeling. of course I never meant it. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment