Friday, March 11, 2011

fear.

Did you fear of ''death'' ?

Does this word cross by your mind before ?

It's been few times make me think of it.

"What will happened when I was not in the world ?"

"How is the situation around me when I am not in the world ?"

these just will crossed my mind after I heard or read news about 'death'.

in real life, people still will pass away at the end, but I never feel like I will 'go' that fast.

I still got a long long road need to go through.

anyhow, we never know what will happen up next, is all unpredictable.

when it is the time, then, we have no choice then follow it.

it is so hard but as a human being, we have no choice.

there were so many cases that bring our friends away from us.

their family members lose their lovely son/daughter.

we lost our lovely friends.

everything was that hurt and sad to accept the truth.

now is our friends pass away from us, I totally can't accept if it's happen on my families.

truth is always that cruel.


p/s: I fear of death.

No comments:

Post a Comment