Monday, March 28, 2011

should I or I should ?

should I stay back to join the MSM again for the new coming junior next sem?

or

I should back home earlier to rest more longer before I start the temporary works with my dad?

2 simple statements with 1 choice.

the things that make me can't decide on the spot is because there is a gap after my last paper. 13th May finish last paper, but 23th May just start training for MSM.

and

I joined this event before. nothing different every year I guess. just the people who join the event different only. @@

no idea. all the statements above is just nonsense. I have no choice to choose want to join or not. all the PMUMSKAL need to join it. spent more than 2 weeks at here after the final exam. luckily we got almost 4 months break after that. if not, I also lazy to think so much already. my mom said the holiday is so damn long, finish all the stuffs here just back home. done. all the answers I get are more to join the MSM. ok ~ just treat it as a week that meet back my friends that I know last MSM and they all mostly become PMUMS in main campus already. lolx ~ what a proud.

this time is my turn to become facilitator, no more hard job or tired moment for me anymore. I will enjoy my times wisely at Kota Kinabalu. maybe is another trip for me in KK again. haha

p/s: next 2 flight will be taken from/to Kota Kinabalu, not Labuan. so, I should follow the event as I am 1 of the PMUMSKAL.

No comments:

Post a Comment