Tuesday, March 8, 2011

drive carefully people.

get my driving license since early of 18 years old.
after that, I damn like to drive if got chance.
the more I drive, the more I felt confident in my driving skills.
and end up will drive in a fast speed.
got many times, it really will cause accident happened.
I felt that scary after it and said to myself ''No More Next Time!''
but, after so many times, although nothing happen but it's really scared me till the max.
after all, I get frightening and not dare to drive even.
most of the time become the passenger or decrease down the possible outing.
God bless, I still alive.
I really knew what my fault in driving previously.
I will be very very careful next time and drive slowly as long as can reach safely.

p/s: please remember the LOVE one before did anything will be regretful whole life. ='(

No comments:

Post a Comment