Friday, March 25, 2011

blood donation AGAIN.

the first time was on 24/10/2009 - first sem in UMS-KAL.
the second time was on 24/3/2011 - forth sem in UMS-KAL.

i gave my blood to Labuan.
the pure O+ blood type.

the same incident happened on me AGAIN.
after I lye there for 10 minutes, suppose I can put down my hand instead of bend it.
but after I make it straight, the blood kept flowing out.
LOL.
*when saw the blood flowing out, make me got some sort of excited !! crazay ~*

again ~ need help from stuffs there to clean for me.
again ~ bent my hand to prevent blood flowing out again.
again ~ I get blue black immediately after it.
again ~ when I told my friend I am the only O blood type among my family members, they all said I took back from rubbish dump !!! haha ^^v

unexpectedly, I am that energetic yesterday. unlike last time, I like an alive dead person. whole day lye on the bed, dizzy all the time ... got improvement wheyyy !! haha

p/s: lolx ~ my arm now is very 'colorful' now .. hahahaha ^^ ~ as my dad said: amitofo!

No comments:

Post a Comment