Monday, June 13, 2011

working life

today is the 4th week of working in this company
want say this company big, not that big also, want say small, quite big also @@
just I can say the ratio among the races in this IMBALANCE to the max
that's why ''NO COMMENT'' on them !!!

although I work as ''graphic designer''
but my work is not so pro as known
sometimes, it's is really that free for the whole day
but sometimes also can busy for the whole day
overall still can handle work that given and hand in in time
at the same time can learn back all the software that been forgotten

other than that, maybe I can know the situation about movie production
details about it and how 1 movie been product!!!
it's a complicated process thou but maybe they had lot of experiences plus actors/actresses's professional, all these make a drama or a movie can finished in 3 weeks +- !!
this really never across my mind before
and I forgive me that I don't even know who is the star of the drama/movie before they change on the proper attire or until they are in the middle of the camera
they are too normal that can be easily be found, and they are now so famous, means that they still got some popularity and give something out that audiences like
so, when they are in the high peak of the popularity, the boss is very smart enough to control their contract and request them to shoot more movies since they are the stars nowadays to benefit both side, company earn, actors/actresses also can earn from it !!
but even a popular star or just a new beginner also need to respect the rules here, if found out got rumors, then ''BYE BYE'' !!
no more chance for you ... if got, also very very cruel ..............

but luckily, I'm not nobody here, people will respect me and smile to me, if not, finish me.
not just races issues problem, and maybe they will give you works and works since they don't know how to solve it and they are very slow in doing works !!!
when you ''beh tahan'', you will teach them or help them, really very speechless on it
what they have now is just experience of working longer in this company
but now, they always busy in design posters and all those buntings
I think they know I'm not major in this post, thus, they give me works related but different from them.
if not, I don't think I will that free to use working time to write this blog ... hahaha

p/s: I not yet think anything about the storyline about my FYP. I forget about this. ouch !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment