Wednesday, June 1, 2011

the man

which man ?
the man lor ~~
man who always miss me so much everyday
until one day he drive all along from his house to my office area here
wow ~~ his first time to drive in KL area, even I also didn't drive like this before
damn geng
but he still can't reach my place here due to his gps can't show him the correct way and honestly my company here really hard to find ~ paiseh lorrr
tried for almost 2 hours drive here, drive there still can't reach my place
pity him when I talked phone to him and ask where was him
*of course he don't know*
and then we don't know how to show him the correct direction also because we are not local here
failed to help him, after that I become more and more worried this man
some more my dad said so late already, we not living in our own house that can back as late as possible, this make me more feel pity on this man cause drive all along to here and end up can't meet me and waiting the answer from me in Sunway there
nobody can help and just wait for my dad and uncle to finish the conversation
it's become more and more late until I want to ask the man to back home also cannot, want ask the 2 oldies stopped the conversation also cannot, so helpless
after all, the time already showed 10pm and we just start to find him cause my dad said so long time already and he still waiting for me, so got heart, let we both met awhile lar
when I reach there, I so want to hug this man, but due to my dad also with me and there was full of people ~ ewwww
when eating the dinner, we also hard to hold hand together cause of my dad at there too
everything is just normal only, cant even more
when want to leave also can't hug properly or get a goodbye kiss ~ many people eh ....

my man:
you are really so good to me until I really scare to hurt you much although I won't. since you will live in here for some times, at first for sure I will worried you very much, after maybe won't this much but still will worried about you. I'm so mean to you and for sure, you too. I will always miss you like how you miss me, thanks for giving me so much of love. I'm glad to have a man like you to care me so much, love me so much, and of course love me so much.

p/s: the life now really very relax, although working but still just helping my dad, and sometimes even my dad fetching me go pak toh. can earning money and paktoh all the time, where to find this kind of life, although less meet with the man lar.... but still not bad thou. wish to meet more often with the man. Love ya =)

No comments:

Post a Comment