Wednesday, June 15, 2011

ewww !!!

Really very sien....can't understand why she will think like I am so wrong with it. 
I just didn't go to her company movie preview, she seem like mad. 
I very confirm that I never wrong in this situation, I just don't know why she will get in so much mood in what I had did when she saw me not in the cinema and need to wait me after they get out from it since she is followed my dad car back together. Why?? 
She just simply words like that, even my dad also say the same things as her, I thought my dad will sat words for me, but seem like I am so wrong in this.
I already told him I won't go to watch cinema since I will go meet my bf, but now he stand a side with her sister and attacked me back!! 
Walaoeh.....I could not say anything since they are oldies sum more ini public, I just loo at another and wait them to say back!! 
What for lar .. Say paktoh can't as like water to drink, still need to eat bread to make ourselves full. 
OK!!! I agree with this, that's why I'm there in the office every weekdays. I never said "oh, my bf want to meet me now but is office hour, buoy I don't care, I still want to meet him!! " 
no way, I know this is wrong. 
And I never sAid that paktoh can be like this, I just meet him twice a week or even once, anything wrong here??? 
Is it too often for a couple.. dont tell me u all just meet once a month or even more longer....
sorry, it will happen on in future since I still will back to school, but now I got chance to meet him why not meet more often, it didnt seem wrong ok! 
We not go and do anything that wrong in the side of law, i just didnt go support the movie, but I already known what the story talking about, not say I'm that over that don't know anything about it synopsis or what. 
Speechless me after a very happy time with my baby for just 3 hours, but end up like this ridiculous mood!!! 
He so ngam got car can come out meet with me, of course I will spent time with him, if not just meet for 1 hour then say bye bye to him and I rush in cinema just for your lovely movie. 
Sorry, I can't! I bet that if your daughter was in the same situation as mine, will u scold her?? 
Or u just say hi and where were u all been just now?? Think in others people situation will make u better every time. 
I understand that the movie is important, but mine also important, logically to let me choose, is very obvious to choose which should I get!! 
If I miss something from you, u still my family, but if I lose him, he never be with me, that is the big different between each choice. 
Even this case is not that serious to become like that but what if it happen continuously? Sorry to tell u that, he is the important people for me now, he first!

P/s: maybe others stuffs will always say good words and describe everything like just sky will appear these thing, land won't! We are just the same, don't always think you are the main point or focus of everybody, think that everyone also the same focus and main point for anyone!! We are just human being that got each right to say what is right and what is wrong, but of course not until against the law. Thank you to let me work in here, but now I know why there are so many people thinking to leave. Peace...cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment