Thursday, June 23, 2011

=]

talk a little bit about my result here
hmm ~~~
maybe working now, don't have much time to struggling on waiting the result
straight open portal and click it straight away without long thinking like previous sem

LOL ~ maybe I don't think got any big deal with my result last sem
"don't know where come such confidence!!"
after check, understand lar what is my condition every sem on all the ''hard work'' I gave on studied !! hahaha ....

but still,
it's prove that,
how much you had studied,
then it will returns in what is your result after
at least it's fully shown mine in this way !!!

p/s: I told my dad when he was in my department straight after I checked, he just laugh at me and said ''OK already lar, I didn't expect much on you also. this is your result all the way since last time !!'' --- although what he said make sense, but still SPEECHLESS me. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment