Tuesday, June 7, 2011

ah gong's birthday party + him

Last Saturday is my grandpa's birthday, every of my relatives been invited to the party included him. He fetch me early in the morning although he just slept few hours before that only. when I wake up he already almost reach my house area. wow. I in a very fast speed brush teeth and all that and ask my dad fetch me to guard house. But, the same thing happened, he was not there right after we reach there, we called and called to get the correct position, actually he was not far away from the guard house. After that, I show him the correct position of the guard house and he save the position in his GPS. Later on, continued by bringing him to my working company, at there, he also save correct position in GPS also then just depart to his house in Puchong.

The house area really very far away from the town area, I never know he used to live in flat rather than terrace. This is because I heard you all said before is in single floor terrace. At there really so ''malay'' ... his house ok lar, at least is with all the people he know so long time ago. Not bad life at there too. Stay at his house until noon time and eat lunch at Serdang. After that sit komuter to Mid Valley. This is the first time I sit in it, never know it will be so many people to ''sardin'' in it. All the smell in it really very geli, make me feel want to vomit. Already less oxygen in it, after that add on with those ''eww'' smell. That 4 stations really seem like very long journey!!! When out from it, really sweat a lot, hot die !!!

Stay in Mid-Valley for almost one and a half hour, walk here walk there to see anything special over there since so many people inside the mall. But, nothing special. chehhh. At first, went to some shops that sell health products, went to two shops and finally get a cheapest hamper that contained suitable products then just straight purchased it. Put at there and tried to find the way to ''The Garden'', but failed !!! Don't know where is the correct direction already...sigh. End up spending time in Sushi King and sit my bro's car to my aunt house.

Having great time in my aunt house for 2 days and never expect he will stay at here. Since my mom ask my brother to stay here since so many relatives back to here, so stay at here to have more time with each other. Thus, he needs to stay here since no transport to fetch him back home. There is the most longest time we spent together after we came to Penisular. These 2 days eat a lot and play Apple's products a lot. wow. Every moment also is a greatful time, appreciate the moment with him. Started to miss him although he still by my side, but when the moment told me he will be back to home and can't meet for few days again make me miss him so much.

Happy 77th birthday ah gong.

act cute wahhhh... lolx

p/s: Thank you my dear and I Love You. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment