Monday, June 20, 2011

JUONG

holiday until now already week no.6
time flies like nobody business, without any notification that told us we already having holiday for 1 month plus
from the day I back to penisular, there are many places I went to with my beloved one
Sibu - Segamat - Melacca - Johor Bharu - - - - - - - -
many places to go soon
every weekend is full with activities and happiness
I enjoy the time spent together with him
all his act, movement, talking, pattern, make me laugh non stop
he is that ''clown'' to be so funny
although there are times to be upset, but everything can be covered by all these happiness
I just simply like the moment with him
without any stress, without any feel of being shame like facing others

now I know why u so like to find me have a talk with you
you can keep on telling what you face and what you have did everyday
you want me to know what was happening on you on the certain day
you want to share everything that you have past trough all the day
you want me to become the way you shout out everything
I'm the one you want me to be with you all the time here since your family is so far away from here, you miss them, you want me to be the one that make you get some family love
just sometimes I feel sleepy at night and can't continue the conversation and make you feel down
you feel so unhappy when I didn't spent much time on you a day
although I feel sorry but the sleepiness can't fight for it
hahahahaha ~~ paiseh !!

is so glad that you are really different than previous I have
just don't know why there are so much different between each other
same are guys, but attitude different from sky to land !!
just can say ''mature'' make sense on it
mature on handle things and mature on own attitude
although nobody know about the future, but until now I know I had do the right choice
^^v

p/s: I still have many many places that want to go travel with you, I want to be the one who bring you step on every single step in different state in West Malaysia here. =)


No comments:

Post a Comment