Wednesday, November 3, 2010

~ wish ~

is my little wish on my big day ~ ^^

maybe many people can't understand why i will keep on post out to remind others my big day is coming soon ~ sigh !

this is because from young till now i never experienced any birthday celebration that purposely is made for me, no surprise, no special, no reason.

and since the date is 10/11 !! it make my parent confuse whether i am november's baby or october's baby !! @_@'''

everything is so unmemorable and i can't feel any special on the day.

i really make it as my very very important day for me of the year ~

and sigh again, another reason for me never get a nice celebration is because the date is always during exam week !

i so wish to have celebration like everyone has ~

i so wish to get a unforgettable birthday celebration from a lover ~ ( i am single this year, last year got but long distance, so get nothing also ) ~ what i mean is "secret romantic"

i so wish to get surprise from my family members ~ ( but this year i am not at home )

i so wish to have something special from my friends ~ ( seem like i never experienced this before )

i so wish to enjoy my birthday fully without anything to doubt me ~ ( more difficult to make it real )

i so wish to have birthday present ~ ( i don't think i could receive it here and my closet friends just will meet me after my birthday, means nothing also )

p/s : i wish to have a special, romantic, excited, surprise and unforgettable birthday celebration at least once in my life -- from a special one !

No comments:

Post a Comment