Tuesday, November 9, 2010

is all about my blasting night !!! ^^

really need to thanks all of them that help me to celebrate my birthday in advanced ... like i had go through a conversation with yingying on how i gonna celebrate my birthday ~ and the answer i gave her was :"no need lar, i never think on how to celebrate it also, and it is during exam week, nobody wish to go out and have a full blast with me lar." den she told me make it in advanced lor .. den suddenly a light bulb shine on my brain and think it seem like workable ~ then start to plan where i gonna celebrate it and who should be invited ~

these questions really make me panic cause i dunno who are the fella that i should invite them and dunno they willing to go or not. thus, i ask yingying :" why we cant just have a sweet escape for both of us only leh?" i don't like to make trouble to everyone and i don't want at the end they will complain to me and blame me on anything - this is what i thought lar. ok ~ thus i give everything to yingying for helping me invite all of them and comfirm the venue for me. really need to thanks her a lot.

thus, i already decided want to make it on nov 5th to have the celebration. but, as i mention earlier, i already expected will have people blame me why want to put at this such of time, not suitable at all for them who not yet well prepared on their studies. i already feel some disappointed and sad for this when they told me. but, they still said :"don't sad lar, we sure we will attend cause we already bought you a present!" then i didn't think too much for this already. if they really can attend, then sure will attend, if can't, also nothing can do.

before the blast night, i still don't know what they planned and what they will do on me and that time i was in yingying's house. she is the one that know everything but make everything like normal and i didn't know anything and i didn't expect for anything. i just hope will have a blast night. sad case happened, 1 hour before of the blast, i received a phone called, but was not from the owner! he told me i choose a wrong date for it, they not manage to join it cause they really can't finish their studies since monday already start exam.

as i mentioned before, i really don't wish this thing will happen, who knows it really happen and said all of them won't attend already. at that moment, i really felt disappointed and sad!!! is very sad that type ~ and the most unexpected tears dropped and don't know why it just can't stop. make me turn down and don't know how to face the rest with a down mood. but whatever, still need to go through what had planned since yingying already prepared for some times already.

that night once i reached the restaurant, i saw 2 tables with red clothes, then i start to think much already. and they said blast night need to drink a better drink, thus came out with 2 big bottles of Heineken. we start to drink and i almost forget what had happen before that. then, i already felt hungry and start to ask them why still don't want order, but nobody give me answer, ask few times still the same. then, i don't care already, continue with my drink.

after some moment, got a people use his hand to cover my eyes and on the spot i straight know whose hand was that. just he will did this thing. LOL...i start to feel i've been fooled but actually i didn't get out lot of surprise on that cause i already feel better when on the way out from campus and the moment i start to drink alcohol.

as usual they came and settle everything. the 2 big round tables with red clothes really booked by them and they already called to the restaurant and orders the meal for the blast night. we eat, we drink, we laugh and we shout.

after the dinner, they said is time for the birthday cake, then i sit there and wait for them. they went to car again to get it. meanwhile, my beloved papa called me and wish me ''HAPPY DEEPAVALI'' !!! sweat me to the max ~~ but i told him i was celebrating my birthday in advanced. he felt glad what my friends did to me and said no family members also can had a nice celebration also not bad. while that, they already came with a big box and i though i will have a big cake and it might be the biggest cake i ever received before. but i was not a usual cake and is a bunch of cupcakes with nice writing and drawing on it with cream. it was so nice and feel glad i had a different birthday cake. after that they put a thing behind my back and i can know it was my present - a big furry bear. everything is just too nice and forced me to say bye earlier to my dad first time in my life to enjoy the moment. i never received such a big bear in my life and i love it.

after that, end up with make wishes and blow the candles. and for most, taking pictures !!

here are some part of the pictures that taken by our very honor photographer -- yingying san !! thanks .. :D

drink beer when reach ... XD

the man that always did the same thing ... lolx..

feel good when saw all these ... thanks too what they had did for me ^^

my 21st birthday ''cake'' with all the wishes and the blast ~

i get out the same wish every year on my birthday ...

''FOREVER 21ST PEI JIE LIM ;P"

the special drawing on the cupcakes ~ nice !! became the hot sell of the night - especially the smiley !!


my lovely birthday present - a huge furry bear.

the guys ~

thanks everyone for the ''hard work'' !! heart u all :D

met my superb lenglui senior when stay at McD ~

p/s: thanks for everyone especially to yingying san ~ i know u all really planned a surprise celebration for me but i didn't really felt so much surprise - really paiseh, but i do get what u all want to want to gimme. another thing need to say sorry cause of me 1 person allergic to seafoods that make everyone can enjoy the steamboat night instead of having dinner at the restaurant.and 1 thing, after that i just knew that yuan lai the rest already plan to give me this celebration much more earlier before yingying asked me, i do really feel touch about this. thanks you guys !! heart u all so much ... ^^v .. i really appreciate all !! THANK YOU ~~

No comments:

Post a Comment