Tuesday, November 9, 2010

the 2nd round blast with all of unexpected :D

nov 5th is my birthday blast and nov 6th is remy's and roy's turn.

actually i still struggle want to attend or not cause i really can't finish my studies but i don't wish to have any regret on it. thus, i studied for the whole afternoon and attend the birthday bash.

1 hour before go and prepared myself and ready to go out. as told, we went to a hotel named ''Waterfront'' to have our buffet dinner.

they offered the 2 birthday boys to come after us to make us finish up all the setting and let others got time to let them can fulfill their plan -- '' cover eyes trick '' !!

everyone is just so excited when saw they 2 blur blur pattern. really funny !!! after that, bring them to the seat that had set up with the birthday cakes in front of them and start to sing birthday songs when they remove the cloth that cover their eyes.

after that, is our time to fully enjoy our buffet cause too hungry already. keep on eat, eat and eat. i sit a table with remy, edwin, MC and travis. remy is the birthday boy + the senior that will graduate in this sem, this party also is for his farewell party. MC is always in the calm situation and nothing special to talk about him. travis, the junior that same age with me, used to argue with me when met in campus. everytime argued, i am the one who win it, some more it was in cantonese !! hahaha...lastly -- edwin cheah !! the bestie that i want him to appear in my birthday blast but he didnt!! full of sadness and disappointed but i understand his situation, thus i forgive him and want him to pay me back a birthday cake that choose from the dessert from the buffet as to get a forgiveness from me.

we keep on enjoy the buffet, keep on take the photos, keep on making jokes with each others. since they are 38 gang, sure got a lot of things to 8 around !! LOL...after some moment, everyone was so full and start to hanging around while i still at the same place taking photos and talk to them. but somehow, suddenly so many people come and take picture with me and is they walk to me but not like usual i ask them to take photos with me.

then suddenly, edwin cheah said :"u want your birthday cake from me rite, ok, i go get for u!!"
i never think too much on what he told me since i was busying taking photos. haha. after that, here come the surprise for me !! a standard size birthday cake but not the small cupcakes that i requested from the dessert plate there. i shocked and stunned at that moment !! i cant say any words but keep on shout his name !! this really like " WHAT A JOKE !! WHAT A SURPRISE !!! "

they sing birthday songs to me and i make a wish again - of course still the same wishes !! continued with the creamy war on my face. i can't attack back since i was sitting there, but they all stand behind me. =.=

after clean up my face, here they come another surprise for the birthday boys at the pool side. use capture photos as title, but actually wan to push them into the pool. but end up with a birthday boy run away, another birthday boy pull a girl into the pool together with him. of course the girl get mad after it cause of some inconvenience on her.

everything end with a video that make by them to give a nice farewell to our remy. recalled the memory that we had with him. a touch, warm but funny video !! well done...

the trick ~ :DDDDD


their cakes


nice ~ hehe :D

:: edwin cheah ::

remy and chyuan

leng and siang

the trademark of him, i need to follow too >.<

the girl !!! woot ~ ^^

here come the cake ~~ surprise me !! ^^

what a good edwin cheah !!! use my words to become your trick on me ~ good !!!

^^v

:: the beauties ::

:: the gentles ::

creamy face

at pool side

magazine shooting huh ... LOL

nice !! =)

the video that make from them ... touch, warm but funny !! ^^

back to campus, continue with red eggs attacked !! crazay ~~ XD

p/s: i love all the birthday bash ~ i heart everyone of them ~ thanks them. but they told me they saw my blog here. i wrote till so obvious already, they didn't celebrate also cannot lar !! hahaha ... this is what i didn't expected from u all, all i wrote is just for fun but u all very sincere to make
it for me !!! thanks .... glad to have you all in my university life !! big huggies to you all ~ mmuackx =)

No comments:

Post a Comment