Sunday, November 14, 2010

exam week = dull week

how dull ? let's see : hmm ...

if it is not exam day, then i wont step out from my house !

when i stay in room, there will be many pattern come out already ~ herh !
the floor is to step, but i used it to lye at there to study !
the bed is to lye, but i used to put my leg at there !
the chair is to sit, but i used to squad on it !

the day before exam very energetic, after that like dead body, keep on yawning !

dislike mealing time to the max ! don't know want to eat what, but still will very hungry hours later if cincai get a thing to make it full awhile !!!

whole playlist had repeat N times, means that the moment i woke up until before i goto bed, i will on my lappie with songs ... listen till want vomit ! and lame me, living in single room still using earphone instead of just listened like that ~ more got feel mar !! hehe .... *.*

p/s : the last thing is : COUNTING DOWN the days to fly back home, that's the only thing make me feel my exam week is lively !!! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment