Sunday, May 22, 2011

Sibu, Sarawak

i'm back to West Malaysia again after 4 days in East Malaysia
the actual location Sibu, Sarawak
it was a nice place with all the foods there
very local foods and some uncommon foods for me
but everything is delicious after all
all the time, the very honor dish that for sure will put on the table is ''FISH''
almost every meal I will saw a fish there with different flavor ~ WOW !!!

all and all ~ I met with his family members who treat me nice all the time
the oldies, young groups and of course the kids.
a big big families there
their conversation make me bling my eyes all the times with a big question mark appeared on it
I DON"T UNDERSTAND the dialect ehhhhhh
but after some times, I tries to listen carefully on it
somehow, I also can understand half of the conversation

_________________________________________________________________

my boy:
will gonna separate again for some days again now
but this time no more sad feeling
cause can meet again soon just not that fast lar
and I think already used to it when you are not around me
but also wish to see you often if can
miss you ^^


p/s: a nice and super duper crazy eating trip to Sibu !!!! =]




No comments:

Post a Comment