Saturday, May 7, 2011

一切尽在不言中...........

now really is time to say bye bye to you all already
I don't know how to say bye
I dislike the separation moment
can't meet that often like previous anymore
even will meet with ah quan also not like previous already
yalar ~ for others maybe don't have any special feeling
*if for me when sending others also won't have special feeling*
but now different, I'm sending HIM to back home
no more meet in campus
no more having meal in Labuan
no more watching his leaving
no more waiting for him in campus
no more called him to fetch me go anyway, anytime in Labuan
no more him sayang me in Labuan after that
no more him saying take care in front of me in Labuan
no more him taking care of me when I'm sick in Labuan
NO MORE !!!

after all is just online chatting, web-cam
but sometimes I really will be greedy to have more than that
I need a real hug than just in a distance with a screen
I need a real goodbye kiss than just a flying kiss through a camera in lappie
I need a real person to talk with and not just everyday facing a dead lappie
sometimes, I really that selfish to want it all EVERYDAY
although is impossible already after that
what I told you before I really hope that you will do it for me

people will say we just together for just that 1 month, nothing to be sad of, others together for so long time ago just really need to be sad. sorry lor. It's still very sad for me. I can't stand the moment when really want to say goodbye with my boy. It's truly hurting me. I almost everyday crying when suddenly think of the moment when saying goodbye with him. I very not willing to separate with my lover that met everyday since we start to be with each other. 2 persons that meet everyday suddenly need to say goodbye, for best friend also will cry like hell, even we as a couple. although still will meet again *for sure*, but still, not that often compare to previous.


for the last time, even a simple song also will make me want to cry. just like 散场的拥抱 - a song that we keep on avoid to listen when driving in car. but just now, they sang it, the 2nd sentence already make me feel very sad. I am totally not willing to let you go from me. everytime I saw the eyes from you, I will feel very down because of all the love you gave me.

the hug you gave me just now really make me cry like hell, I saw your tears too. Man ~ I really not willing to separate with you. I will be lonely !!!



p/s: not dare to send my boy, it's cruel man !!! while writing this blog also make me crying all the time...ya, I'm that weak, I'm that unsteady person to say goodbye !!! so what, who ask me love him so much !!! T.T

p/s: you - TANG CHOU CHYUAN, dont forget the thing you want to send me before Sunday end !! I will remembered it all the time de lor ~~~ lolx .. love you .. muackx =)

No comments:

Post a Comment