Sunday, May 1, 2011

the fifth month of the year 2011

happy LABOR day for everyone first
but hor, I'm still a student :P
now I just know they replaced back their public holiday on Monday, that's why no one having exam on that day
hmm ~~
finished 1 paper only
but my mood like left 1 paper for me to exam
>.<'''
too wrong !!!
people are getting finished their exam and start to pack their things ready to back home
but, I still left 2 more weeks to leave
aiks ~ some more the 3rd week of exam week is like killing me directly
4 papers in 5 days.
OMG ~~~~
14th may fast fast come eh ~
I want holiday !
I want to back home !
I'm too lazy to have exams here.......................................


________________________________________________________________



too 好吃好住 when get a bf here
when big sun, got car to fetch me
when pouring, got car to fetch me
when hungry, got car to fetch me
hungry - let's go have a meal
exam coming - let's go study
at room - let's MSN/SKYPE
what I heard until now is all "OK" from him
all also "NO PROBLEM", "NEVER MIND", "IT'S OK"
something very funny, he keeps on ask " where to find such a good guy to be boyfriend?"
and then I was like: sendiri tahu is u already, still ask me where to find?? Is it want me to find guys to compare see got anyone else better ?? hahahahaha







p/s: all the OK, WHERE GOT "FAT", really cause me gain weight already. OMGard........... finish liao me. I think the following 4 months need to be ''kuli'' just can back to previous. shiat. @@'''

2 comments: