Saturday, May 7, 2011

the cute seniors

All the feeling coming up when 1 by1 leaving this island. I just can't control well all the feeling by just concentrating on my studied, and is really impossible to let me concentrate. Suddenly feel came up and then heart pain, all these really can't control. All the songs make us remind back all the moments that happened between each other for the past 2 years. All the scenery and words make us can't stop to think back everyone of you in our uni life that entertain us so much.

without ah quan in this campus, of course I will be very lonely for sure. No more people touching my hair and tell me '' 很好玩耶,很像玩具酱玩耶". No more people touching my face and use a very lovely eyes looking at me. No more people cook soup for me as I required. No more people so let me be as I really give a lot of troubles. The Kancil that fulfill all the moments about we both, the laughters, the tears, the small arguments, ... , all the moments that happened in it now all returned to the owner, just left memories for us. I MISS IT SO MUCH ! ='(

people, teach me how can I stopped from all the tears dropping. not just because of quan, and of course for others seniors too. as yingying said: we sad not because of can't meet you all up in future, is because we can't meet each other in this UMSKAL anymore. We miss all the scold from you all, next time no more seniors scold over us already. While shooting also become very less people in a table, no more full table, no more big gang, no more people having high expectation on shooting just a simple photo with all the shouting and full expression on it.



p/s: I MISS YOU ALL. T.T ~ HEART YOU ALL =')






p/s: can anyone teach me how can I just not so 依赖 him so much ??!! I can't used to it for the changes here. T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment