Saturday, May 14, 2011

bye my lovely second year uni life

that's all for my second year university life
and here start the 4 months semester break
it's welcoming me with a cold weather that we desperate for a long time
am going back Penisular this evening flight
and I am kinda excited and can't have a sleep back
(woke up about 630am ~ woah)

have my holiday back to hometown
can't wait to see my house new renovation view
it's finished since 3 months ago but I've no chance to get a look
and get some stuffs ready for my new life in KL soon

oh ya ~ I already get a job in KL =[
but since it was requested by me, so I can't blame anything
and can't blame so much cause they are pretty much of my uni-mates busy finding vacancy out there ~ glad me!
I just left 1 week free holiday for myself
another week come and I will start my office work >.<
hope this job can at least help me up in ''something'' for my FYP

the other reason to work in KL is because I want to meet my boy more often
although once a week or once in 2 weeks time ?? can't comfirm with this
(sorry boy - I will always miss you)

it is all decide by my dad, if he says CANNOT, I also have to obey with him
but as I know my dad won't be like this lar since we are not going out everyday, is just during weekend ( just the old people- my father, my mother, my aunt, my grandpa, will mumbling there say ''a girl always go out with a boy huh, just know pak-toh only, forget family liao lor !'' )
a but also ~ my parent and of course my grandpa can't wait I get a partner to take care of me, always accompany me and the most important thing, I ALREADY NO MORE 18-, they won't be so strict on me anymore, their new target will be my sister (19 years old sudah) !!
hahahahaha *evil me*



start counting down the days to go to Sibu, Sarawak
don't counted on excited feeling, I am more to nervous after all (don't know on what, but I pretty sure is on something - finger cross)
excited to step on another state in Malaysia soon ( after that just left 3 states-Kedah, Kelantan, Perlis only not yet been stepped on by me ~~ woohoo )
and of course can't wait to meet my boy after 1 week plus been separated. IMY boy =*)



p/s: happy holiday people, will I miss this isolated forest island?? - no idea man. but I'm sure after 4 months holidays, the first feeling of me to here again will be "duh, Labuan again!" this feeling will be easily been guested out what feeling is this. HAHAHAHA ~ take care my friends when having vacation =)

No comments:

Post a Comment