Sunday, May 2, 2010

miss-ing

i miss your smile when you look at me~~

i miss your big laugh when i ''kacau'' you~~hahahahaha....is really very funny !!

i miss your voice when you ''mumbling'' at me~~''singing??''

i miss your expression when i make you angry~~sorry lar, i won't talk to you when each other ''bu shuang-ing'' and i know you tried to find a way to make me forget about it and make me talk back to you...

i miss your way when staring at me~~hehex...because i found myself in your eyes^^

i miss your way when saying that i am just alike with your mummy..keep on ''mumbling'' at you and then keep on delay the time~~blek..

i miss your way when you hold back my hand even i make you angry~~

i miss your lazy way~~*speechless*...hahaha

i miss your talking style~~*speechless again*...lolx

i miss your way to make me smile back again~~is just so sweet and warm =)

i miss your huggies~~


p/s : miss you~~ ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment