Sunday, April 18, 2010

that is not my purpose !! T.T

i know i can't complain to you,
so, i didn't complain anything to you dis time,
please don't think what i told you is complaining to you,
i know you busy on the activities that you organize there,
i know you take everything more important than me,
i know you don't like i disturb when you are not willing to bother me,
everything here i also know,
i already try to not go and find you,
give you all the freedom,
and everytime also telling me that you busy and i having single life now,
like this i just won't think too much on you,
everything that i told you is just what i thought,
i m not purposely want to complain or want to show off,
i got nothing to be complained to you,
i understand what your situation now,
so, i just let you do what you want to do,
i know all those are your responsibilities,
and i got nothing to be showed off to you,
i just tell you only,


that's why i said before, the more i say out, the more will get wrong,
i less find you also is because i scare you will angry on me,
so, i not dare to disturb,
i scare you don't want to find me anymore,
so, now, the problem still coming out,
i already tired with these kind of misunderstanding~~

p/s : i don't know how long we still can hold hand till~~ I LOVE YOU !

No comments:

Post a Comment