Saturday, April 17, 2010

just ''haiz'' ~~

is my choice~~
but, seem like is not what i want~~
girls alway need care and love whenever they need~~
i know what is the situation between us nowadays~~
but, i still have a hope between us~~
haiz~~

there is so many WHY appear everyday~~
WHY this, WHY that~~
but, WHY you just don't understand me??
haiz~~

i already let you so many times~~
can you please turn back and see where am I and how am I now??
did you realize something??
haiz~~

ok...i am stupid enough to have you in my life~~
but, it's already a fact that i have to face it, so i will accept everything~~
actually if i don't care so much, there won't be a point for me~~
or if i didn't think too much then everything will be fine~~
i know you can do it well, but, i am still an ordinary GIRL~~
GIRL everytime serious in their relationship~~
although i already know there is a ''fake'' in our relationship~~
you can keep on playing out there~~
but, once a moment, can you turn back and look at me??
haiz~~

i know the words ''break up'' is very easy to speak out~~
but, just don't know why, i still giving you a chance to come back to me~~
if not, at least can let me fully trusted on you~~
all i need now is just a safeness that given from you~~
haiz~~

the aging for a guy is not same as a girl~~
girl can't wait guy until they stop ''playing'' just back to their side~~
it's just too late~~
haiz~~

p/s : i know you don't like what i write here, but this is the sincere words from me, if you really need me in your life,i hope you can realize it earlier, please turn back your head and look at me, and i hope i still standing at there waiting for you~~

No comments:

Post a Comment