Thursday, February 9, 2012

the last few days of 3P course

after the first exam and start to go through with ASP.NET.

but start from that day,
I tried my very best on the first 2 days,
then,
I been thrown don't know where from the lab!

with that,
I started with my being life with dramas in the lab,
not I wish,
but at least something to do.

and then,
the last day of our 3P course,
also the exam day of it,
also the Valentine's day,
I got nothing prepare because I don't know what need to do.
LOL
but my friend of mine did something in the lab for her boy,
how heartful is she.

in this lovely February,
celebrate with the love one and stay connected if being abroad each other.

congratulation to my pretty friend who being engaged today,
so pretty couple,
so rich and sweet couple,
how awesome they are in foreign :)

p/s: 9/2/2012 ~ happy 10th months anniversary of us 

No comments:

Post a Comment