Sunday, February 5, 2012

3P course !

on the 5th day of CNY,
we all were required to back campus again for a course.
or else we will fail from one of the subject.

thus, I back late and get on track on the 3rd day of the course,
after 4 days later and there was an exam.
fuh ~~

after all, we all studied hard on it.
for correction,
most of us die hard on memorize the differentiate of the correct answer.

the day came,
we reach there before time,
but with no reason keep on wait and wait.

we with no patient mood and ask them what we were waiting for,
they answered us that the question paper need time to download from the server of Microsoft and the internet speed was like 0 !!
it can't afford to run even just 4 persons were taking on the exams,
but when the timing not allowed for that,
they push the morning session's candidate in the lab,
and make us hang all the time and I was changed 2 computers to finish the exams.

result: I passed with 785 scores !!

I was so freak out when one by one finished the exam and I don't know yet about my result.
I even use the marker pen and board given to wrote out a big ''PASS!!'' wording at there.
I even shout out when I saw my scores. :D



p/s: if I manage to bring phone in, I would like to capture down everyone expression and behavior while waiting the page to load. such a funny scene. hahahaha :)

No comments:

Post a Comment