Friday, February 24, 2012

Avril's ROCK !!!

yes !!

the first and the only concert that I had been went for ~ is she - Arvil Lavinge !!!

she is so damn cool since she was out as a singer.

love her from the first album and she was came to Malaysia and had her last Black Star concert tour !!

I was exciting when I knew about this news couple months ago, but I know I can't make it since I had course during the day. however, I make me back to the Peninsular and join the big party !!

how awesome it is when everyone was queue up just for her, maybe this was the first thought in my mind, but after all the raining dropping down and too too many people waiting to get into the stadium, the mood getting lower a bit.

but it increase back very fast when the time reach and Avril was there on the stage !!

is she !!

and the first song she sang was "What The Hell", the moment in the stadium bring to a top high at the second!!

in the whole concert, everyone know how to sing her songs.

all her famous songs were out there live from her and everyone sing together with her, how lovely it is!

wish you were here, girlfriend, smile, when you're gone, unbreakable, I'm with you, I love you, complicated ...
all these represented her all these year she went through.





p/s: her voice is such a gift from god, damn powerful and touching.

No comments:

Post a Comment