Monday, February 27, 2012

internship?

what the hell why all the universities and colleges make theirs students to go on with the internship and is not just giving us a real training under others company but still need evaluate the presentation of works everyday.

it gives students trouble on finding the job since we are so clueless on that finding-job part !

the so called most-easiest-way on searching the job's website - JOBSTREET, become the most website being visit in coming days after the LI2 news been out, so am I !

while I was searching the job related with my field, many things block my way. as my course taken was Technology Multimedia, come out will having the name of "bachelor of Sciences" ! WHAT !!!! what the DUT related to Sciences ??? it should be more to IT, but not full IT thou, but why Sciences?? T.T

ok! lets see what jobs can be the jobs of us:
graphic designer? ( there are much more people studying this as main course, we are not! )

web designer? ( high demand, higher percentages of people studying this >< )

programmer? ( this work, but we are not that focus on this field, half-half ! damn )

IT developer? ( I don't know so much on the coding stuff, if choose this just find a hole to let me jump in )

animator? ( the exactly what we only focus on in the entire of university life, well, this is the one that putting in front of me but I still thinking a lot of things about this. first, if I do this on my intern, how about the real job? am I need to continue with this or find another job? but if I really want to find another job, I less of experience on that. second, the company, a big sigh for it! don't know how to say, no point for me to be a permanent staff, but after I intern at there, will there be another road for me? got, not related to IT field !! )

fine ! let's prepare the resume and send out to that particular company. I don't know how the company will pay me but I know their style! T.T

p/s: work is all about money !! I want earn a lot of MONEY MONEY MONEY !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment