Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Is time to back to real life AGAIN!!!!!

This friday is coming that soon!!
The four months holiday are going to end like it's just past four seconds
I just felt everything that happened in this considered long vacation for us gonna end that soon
Many things need to do in my last year life as an university student, its a damn hard time to pass
But I also hope that the time will also pass like this four months, then all the stresses and misses will end

Everyone will like to say that student is the best worker in the world, no need to bother about the life and can have holidays always
For sure I also will think like this, but now, the burden of FYP mKe me don't have happy mood on this feeling
If can, I would like to run away from it, everyone knows, it is impossible.
I still can't make myself balance with my new position soon in Labuan.
So difficult!!
I am that lazy and playful in this long vacation but now need to arrange all the feelings and back to study
Surrounded by friends but not families nor my love
I will always miss them so much especially middle of night, covered self with blanket and start to miss everyone that live so far away from the isolated island.
I just can't used to all these feeling every time I'm living at there
Sometimes, I just simply need a strong support from them to make me more confident and feel alive
Don't like to be a air been dumb by others and just me to live alone over there

Third year uni life will be very tough for me
I get a mate that I think can't cooperation well with me but anywhere anyhow I think it maybe can give another type of strength to make me work hard and stay strong
Need to be tough all the times if not I think I will be easily hurt by some words only
I don't want to get argued since it is already the last and the most important in my uni life I dont want it to get destroyed
Happy go lucky, hope this quote get use

Prepare stuffs that need to bring back, but my feeling not yet prepared well to leave
From now on I already that miss my boy, I miss every moment that happen everyday between us
Recently we had argues quite lots, and I know this hurt each other for sure
I don't mean to be like that for you, for sure I also know u won't too
But all those already past, we need to be stay believe in each other to make our bond stronger
Anything can get anything, I didn't force you to get something that u really unfortable or unwilling
I just will receive things that you give me when you re ready not when I request
Many times I did all these to you, and I am so wrong didn't think on your side
But all I want is just to miss you all the time with a symbolic thing beside me
Okay, I also know all theses non-alive things can't replace you or cannot be assign balance with you
I just simply need to miss you when I see it
Sorry for any hurt words that make you sad before, I didnt mean it
We both got different thinking for sure, but in the future there must be a way to make us trough a way

I am that missing you so much babe, I am that want to bring you back with me and accompany me everyday like now and previous
But just fact it won't happen in real, I am so unwilling to separate again with you, after so long of stickiness, you are very mean to me, I am so in love with you no matter in any good or bad things.

P/s: no bye and where come hi. Bye home, bye penisular and at last bye my baby, see you so soon in coming November, I will always miss you over there and love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment