Thursday, August 18, 2011

18/8/2011

the last few days in office sounds so god for me
I no need to see all those staffs' faces anymore in my future
and got 1 chinese jie jie that always so nice to me in office she seems like didn't treat me eat anything, thus, this whole week lunch time always with her bring me and dad go somewhere else places that we won't go before.
is not an expensive places, not a well condition area but the foods really delicious.
whole area full with chinese since it is a Kampung Baru.

besides, I also every evening go out with my boy
I already in the ''don't-care-mind'' and go out with him
I already don't have much chances to meet with him already
for sure need to see him more often since I am still in KL
go places that we want that we still not yet go and tried all the foods that we think off before
want to fulfill all the willing things that thought before
use all the vouchers that bought
eat things that very nice to pass the time
watch movies to make the time being together longer
finding excuses to have time to meet together

now really have less and less time to meet together already
besides on want to have more time meet with my boy
I also want to stay at home longer to meet with my mother and little brother
this holiday I have less time to stay longer at home
even my mom also complain me when back home during weekend still want to go Melacca
this time although I can work till end of the month and take the full salary but seem I really lake of time to be with them, so I decided back when my contract end
back home for almost 3 weeks then back to Labuan

p/s: last time when I need to separate with my boy also sad jor few weeks, now almost is the time for my turn to back study, means we need to separate again, although very fast will meet again after 2 months but still unwilling to leave my boy, the hard feeling come up again. the boy I heart, IMY although we are still at the same places. :')

No comments:

Post a Comment