Monday, August 15, 2011

15/8/2011

long time didn't been here already.
almost is the time say ''goodbye'' to this happening West Malaysia.

the day with juong become lesser and lesser
the sad feeling come up again
I can't control all these strong feeling coming up
4 weeks left to stay here
just that few days to meet with juong

how sad, need to separate again
don't have much time to meet
don't have more chances to be together

this time, I am more reluctant juong more than my family
I had been many times having those hard feeling when leaving my family
now different, I got a lovely partner who always care me so much
is already have so less time to meet each other in a week then now I have to back to study after
back to the life as my friends that also have their partner waiting them in hometown
everyday missing them and waiting the day back home to meet each other
I am including in this category already
someone waiting for me to back

I just like the way you are
no matter what you are
no matter how people comment neither about you nor me, we still will be with each other
I know you care me very much is more than enough already
nobody know how much you gave me and nobody can judge on it
I just feel so full with it
thanks baby~
4 weeks left, I want to fully utilize the moment together with you at here

this is the last week I working here
no more weekday meet with juong in KL area
no more weekend be with each other
very very soon, we can't meet with each other already

the most thing that make me down is the pack timetable
it's squeeze my daily life in Labuan
never expect my third year still will be like this tired
very tiring to have this timetable and having the FYP at the same time

p/s: amitabhat/allah/amen, please bless me until I finish my 3 years Uni study life. thankyou first :)

No comments:

Post a Comment