Sunday, September 18, 2011

18/9/2011 ❤

is there any so called second-falling-in-love?
LOL
yea ~ I think this is definitely describe what am I now

we are in the different land and can't meet in some period
but, I can feel that there is an weird atmosphere that telling me that I'm more in love with my boy
he is that cute to let me fall in love with him again

all the web-cam session seem dull but yet funny in some times
we have to glad for the person that creating such intelligent IT in this creature world
we are now so close through the internet connection

for sure something can't be perfect with just this
but there is nothing more to compare with this than everyday having deep miss with this boy

thanks again when I was having problem with the lectures and the stuffs you gave me
my life will not be complete without you

p/s: miss you so much my boy. countdown daysssss to meet you again. I lurp phew

No comments:

Post a Comment