Monday, February 14, 2011

❤ another HIM ❤

yeah ~ another HIM in my life.
hmm... who else ???
LOL - my elder brother. ^.^

what a sweet him.
fetch me from KL Sentral on his limited weekend time.
weekend time was his ''paktoh'' days, paiseh !! hehe..
we went to Mid Valley and rush till GSC to purchase movie tickets for ''I LOVE HONG KONG"
nice and funny movie thou ~

before the movie started, we move to find foods !!
went to 老油鬼鬼 and i'm the 1 who treat them EAT ~.~
ok ~ never mind, luckily it's cheap nia.
3 persons just equal to 1 piece of movie ticket price... LOL
the porridge and side dishes very nice to eat and will give us bit full also.



everything show here is just sample picture, but almost same with what I ate that day.

the movie that I watched. too bad, i miss out the promotion from 曾志伟.

after movie, went to Pasta Zanmai !!!
woah ... tauke bro treat, so good ~~
he keep on ask me full already or not.
if not full, then he gave what he was eating and share with me.
he said, Labuan don't have such thing and won't get nice foods like this.
have to enjoy the nice foods before leaving to isolated island for few months !!
ouh ... what a lovely brother ~~~
the pasta really delicious !!
the rice also not bad ...
whole combination was nice =)

Restaurant Pasta Zanmai in Mid Valley. i forgot what we had on that day, but really very delicious. =)

after that, back to my aunt's house.
she was not in home - *no extra pocket money from her...ouch !!!*

p/s: no hard feeling this time when leaving home. no emo. no sad.


No comments:

Post a Comment