Tuesday, February 15, 2011

- been attacked by virus -

ewww....
i'm that weak to make me sick again.
just back here for the 3rd day and I fell sick.
actually don't know the weather here or people here spread the virus to others here or i already felt some different before I leave my house cause of the instruction going on?? T.T
super duper hate getting flu since small.
but I'm that easy to get on this virus.
I need care from people.
super miss time when I fell sick previously and there was people to take care on me.
super warm and will recovered super fast.
got people take care will forget I'm sicking that time.
very hang fuk 1 lor ~~~
why lar?? haijor ...
poeple, let me ''fa lan zha'' awhile to make me not to felt that imbalance.

p/s: super duper miss the time when got people ''ngor'' me when I fell sick.
*people who are not my parent, because I seldom tell them I sick and I don't want to let them know*

No comments:

Post a Comment