Friday, February 18, 2011

the end. START again.

that's all for the celebration of CNY'2011.
can't having my dinner with those lao ren jia cause of the replacement class. duh ...
but still find a car to fetch me out due to they are going to the same place as mine.
whole car 9 peoples I think, but no one know the exact location of the temple.
turn here turn there, called here called there, U-turn here U-turn there.
park at the road side ask friends, they said you will see many cars and find the way that got fireworks. WHAT ??!!!
there are CARS on the roads and fireworks everywhere !!!! ~.~
drive into few small streets but wrong ~~
the most funny 1 is simply guess a road then suddenly saw cars turn in then we said suppose is correct 1. WHO KNOWS !!! is a 1 way road and it's stated ''烧肉'' !!
Laugh Die Me ~~~ hahahahahaha

to all those 8 猛男 juniors:
paiseh that fetched you all go salah roads. I also not that familiar with the roads here although I stay here for almost 2 years already. hahahaha.

p/s: the first and the last celebration Chap Goh Meh for me at here. next year CNY will drop on sem break. hehe. really thanks to those juniors that give me a place to go out with you all. THANKS. ^^

2 comments:

  1. those lao ren jia said last year better o. and i so late just reach there, i think i miss out many things jor. lolx...

    ReplyDelete