Friday, February 11, 2011

urgh ... ...

time flies ~
2 week times gone like this...
i do nothing but always stay at home.
CNY pass with no meaning cause of the stup*d flood !!!
holiday also can't get a nice gathering with buddy cause of that stup*d flood also !!!
i'm the one who give holiday myself, others back to their uni already.
i'm that bored to stay here although campus also that bad too ~.~
this is because my house is under construction, make my house full with dust !!!
how many times i mop the floor also useless >.<>moody ~~~
back to uni sure got lots of works need to work on, midterm coming soon !!!
why lar .... haizzzz
all those assignments need to work until the last of the semester, means less than 10 weeks to go ... =.=|||
is already in sem 4 now, is time to make decision on final year project !
but i still not in the mood for that yet.
why I need to learn and study so many subjects ??!!
final sem projects need come out with 1 2D animation and 1 3D animation ~~
not yet count others subjects's assignment lagi ~~ T.T
took 7 subjects ~ charm ... very charm !!!
siao meh ..... really crazy !!!!
how we can handle all these ???!!!
we are human and still newbie for all these T.T

p/s: 欲哭而无泪!!!stress enough T.T who can help me ?? people, care me xia. give me some LOVE if can ... *.*

No comments:

Post a Comment