Monday, December 12, 2011

last month' 2011

I am here again to flood my blog post since long time didn't come and write something already.

say till flood, please rain god, I beg you, don't ever rain again in my hometown, this will cause my house getting flooded again. I am very scare with this, you never know my feeling everytime whole family members trapped on the water. It was helpless, dangerous, sad, nervous, scare, many many more feeling. My parent already don't have more energy to always move everything up and down just because scare of the flood. They can't have big moving already, I very worried someday if continuous this situation, moving till half have any incident happen but water is coming up, been flooded, then how? I worried so much about this, plus there were so less people in house to help them. I not at home to help them nowadays, I worried them so much. I miss them and love them so much.

left almost 3 weeks times to reach 2012, anything I will regret if I didn't do in 2011?
no!! I never will do or let me have something to regret. all I did and decided was according to my heart. no regret in it or for any choice that I made before. everything that happen on me, I will received it with graceful heart, this is the road that I need to walk through. nobody knows what will going on next. do decision twice to make sure everything is right for me.

last 3 weeks in this year, I would like to say, I miss everyone in my families. I heart them so much. can't wait to meet them during CNY. of course, I love my boy so much too, he is the one make my days. he treated me like the only one in the world. he is so great to me and I glad to have him in this year. everything goes smoother with his appearance. how lucky am I. ^^

p/s: faster graduate from here and I can meet you all anytime, anywhere. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment