Friday, January 7, 2011

strange bio's stuffs

i still remember when the first time i donated blood, and that's the first time i knew my blood type.
i still guessing am i an A blood people or AB type, cause my parent were in those group.
but, in few minutes the blood test out and the nurse told me, i am in O group.
it really surprise me and maybe some sort of frightened me.
at that night, i having phone called with my parent and told them about this.
they still kidding with me said i am then one got back from rubbish dumb.
after that, when i back to home. i still discussing this thing with them and they didn't comment much on this. but my mom do read some books about this and told me there are possibility that might have O type baby although parent are not in O blood group.
and now i view back my child photos and i found that i look like foreigner instead of having local look. brownish hair and orange brown eye, but of course now i totally in Asia look lar. LOL.


p/s: just feel weird again about those bio's stuffs, although i studied before, just still strange about it.

1 comment:

  1. If your parents have A and B blood type, it actually means that they are having AO and BO blood type. So, it is possible that your blood type is O.

    ReplyDelete