Thursday, January 13, 2011

2009 - 20xx

i been work in Singapore for that half year time.
and i got to purchase anything that I want using my own salary.
i think i bought a lot using those SGD. ^.^
included the laptop that i using now to update my blog here.
Toshiba brand that just can purchase in Singapore and can't found in Malaysia here.
but the point that i want to focus here is I bought an Adidas side bag from Adidas outlet at there.
i never thought of asking stuff price from the stuff there to help me reduce the price but just buy according to the stick price there. ( is just because I also worked at the same shopping center like them, so, my colleague ask why I didn't ask them about it! >.< )
after all awhile until now, I still using it as my daily back that used it when go class or go somewhere else.
it is big enough until can put in a 13.5' inch laptop (my laptop size of course!).
it still in that good condition and really worth to have it.
still that clean, although sometimes will be get some dirt stick on it, but still removable.
the cloth that used to be the cover really good in quality.
as I am not a gentle people that using it for years but it's that ''perfect'' !



p/s: sometimes, or maybe most of the times i do really forget it is brand by Adidas! LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment