Friday, January 14, 2011

preparation for APN ^.^

actually we already started our job last September if not mistaken.
and now just left 1 week to go for our real event.
can't imagine the time is passing that fast and no longer it is our Chinese New year.
woohoo ~~~ excited for it.
but of course I can't get the CNY feel at here, although when I went out to town, they are lots of shops selling all those stuffs. LOL.

here I will show some stuffs that prepared by the committee of APN and most probably most of the committee can't get a look on these cause is just for VIP. ^.^

our booklet.

my working department - Sponsorship Department.

Sponsorship Department group photo. 钱滚钱,钱生钱,年年有余,钱满袋。

S.N.A.K.E wahhh ....

special ''invitation card'' for Pengarah of UMS-KAL and advisor of this event.

our very honor invitation card !! so nice....



indeed, it is really very good in design.

p/s: blast myself with Chinese New Year songs just to give me some feel on writing this post. LOL. never realize CNY is coming that SOON !!!




No comments:

Post a Comment