Wednesday, October 20, 2010

weird me ... ... ...

how weird am i ?
hmm....
i found out that i always will have deep thinking when i am under the water or in the water.
when i am in the water, i used to think deeply about who am i !
not in the form of where i come from or what is my name ....bla bla bla like that.
it is all about what is the purpose i born to this world or what i can do to the society or what kind of future i want !
i really think deeply every single about all these.
maybe i very curious about this cause i really don't know what i can do or what is the mission that given for me to let me live in the world.
everyone has the own mission that given to success it but of course we don't know what is it.
just until the moment we get success, we just will realize it.

while i am in the water, my body will in a very relax mode but my brain will keep on turning and turning to think deeply about myself !
i will think
-what are the things that bothering me everyday?
-why these things will happened on me?
-how are these things could be solve?
-who are the person that i miss the much?
-when i am going to get everything that i wish to have?

i very eager to have the thing that i want to be mine.
i can't let it be like that and get away from me.
it is hard to accept when i can't get it when i already work hard on it.
i just will work hard on it when i already know the thing will definitely be mine !
i will aim it as mine and get approve on this and make it to be mine.
after this, i just will expect for all the good ending rather than thinking i won't get it as mine.

i always not so care about my image to others.
everything is just their thinking that i can't control on it.
i like to be myself like this that always make myself as a joke to others.
i don't need a proper image to keep me always in a good condition and become the girl that everyone like.
people will like you because of certain personality that you already have but not the fake one !
but since young i already been educated that being a human can't be too over on anything.
i know all the respectation to everything and to everyone.
so, everything is still under control !
weird me still can be accepted by everyone.
lucky me !

in this special 20.10.2010, i watched seniors' FYP presentation. both group did a good job on it. didn't get shoot and just receive comment to improve on their work. well done to you all !!
i know what is my condition now and is impossible for me to stand in front of all the panels without any shooting from them if i still don't get improved on myself in this short time. no one will help me, just i am the one can help myself. so, be more HARDWORKING always please !!

p/s : weird me turn to become like this. weird me with a weird personality. weird me with all the friends that i like the most. weird me with environment nowadays. ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment