Monday, October 4, 2010

hehe ~

don't know why am i actually want to write at here.

i seldom to take a deep observation on myself actually.

i don't care what others said and i also not that take care on myself for something.

and lately i found out i have the same habit when i met him.

i like to appear in front of him and sometimes although i pass in front of him but don't want to have any eyes contact with him. hahahaha......syiok !

actually i seldom met him in campus. very weird was, when i want to meet him, how i wish also cant meet, but when i didn't think will meet him in somewhere, for sure i will meet him. LOL ~

i used to disturb him and like to find some topic to talk to him cause i want to stay a bit longer with him. hmmmm.....hehe...but he just will smile smile and shy shy talk to me. but it's different when he talks to his friends, very loud one ! =.=

i really will feel happy whenever i meet him in somewhere although i didn't talk to him or just have eyes contact and say HI to each other. i like this kind of easy yet simple things.

in these few months time, i know some of your personalities and i don't think you know a lot about me. i don't know how much you know me and see me as. i am a simple person but i definitely not a cincai girl ! i won't do anything for the person that i don't like, it's really make a very big different ! maybe, the opening of our story would be something wrong there, but quite funny and memorable. i never expect for it. i 38, i hiao but i also will serious ~ the outside me always show a sunshine me, but inside me is still sunshine yet a homestay girl. i very ''guai'' one !! hehe ~

i am a complicated girl with a simple heart. i will care you, heart you when you do the same thing to me too.

p/s : i like to higher up my head to talk to you, i like to smile to you when i am facing to you, i like to look into you when you do the same way to me. hehe ~ ^^v


No comments:

Post a Comment