Friday, August 27, 2010

27082010

lazy to update my blog ~
but still want to come here and write down something...

this few days, busy with mid-term exam and assignments, but when come to an end, i feel emptiness inside my heart ~
maybe suddenly too free, feel very boring and got nothing to do...even watch drama also will feel very boring ~

the people that use to message with me, already less to find me...i knew something ~ guys still guys...after they get something from you that they want, then they won't feel anything on you already ! maybe not all, but guys i met are like this !! speechless....sigh to me ~ maybe i think too much already, that people maybe really too busy already that make me think to this way, but still, won't until forget me gua?!?! sigh to me again !! really need to laugh at myself ~ gagal des !!

other than that, i receive message from someone yesterday morning. this really will make me speechless ~ he asked me : ' do you upload our photos? ' . what a question !! u think who are you ah, you already don't have any value for me. now, for me, you just like a stranger that i met last time but don't know when, why, how we met !! thats all....you scare the person you like know all your pass, but its still your pass !!! you even dare to ask me!! never think about my feeling, although i don't have those sourness feeling, but still will feel ''bu shuang'' de ok...how said i still a person that past few months with you together !!! speechless....but still i still reply you with a very gentle way, still kidding with you....LOL...everytime u told me to take care, thanks and sorry....all those is just to make me not to hate you so much only. but, all these is useless on me...scar is there already !! take care, for sure i will take very good care on myself, won't so stupid because of you then fooling myself. thanks me? thanks me that i give you so much??sacrifice for you??but you, anything from you to me??sorry...yes, you definitely need to felt sorry to me!! i won't say never mind or no need, i will straightly told you : sure, you really need to feel sorry to me everytime and everthing that u did to me !! not say i really hate you or hard to forgive you, just you already become no value in my heart !!

p/s : i am not desperate for a guy ~~ but i really desperate for a good guy !!


No comments:

Post a Comment