Thursday, March 29, 2012

helpless

how many people will sigh and cry for their FYP?

everyone know how hard and stress for doing FYP.
the stress that given me so much hard time and it was so hard for me to cross it.

I couldn't find a way to solve it and I don't know how to make it better.
I don't know the way, I don't know the solution, I don't know why it is so hard!

the bottleneck,
I can't access it with any thought and idea that I have,
I can't solve it with just a mouse click,
even Google deny to give me answer,
how bad of this situation am I.

so helpless,
tend to be hardworking but nothing could help me to do the next step.

the mouse click and the software facing make me so helpless,
WHAT SHOULD I DO?
I have to do it, this I understand, but HOW?

I try for many ways,
is it try not even harder on it?

I don't want to be the loser in front of anyone,
I want to be proud that I could do something out nice,
but maybe the God never want me to that kind of person,
I am way far from that.

p/s: T.T

No comments:

Post a Comment