Saturday, October 1, 2011

B9T2U1P2

my hostel's room:

1) lappie - checked (without this will live like a vampire I guess)

2) speaker - checked (boom boom shake shake babeh!)

3) broadband - checked (but need wifi badly)

4) lovely bear to hug - checked (bring back a huge get a small here :] )

5) water dispenser - cheked (useful thou, saving time)

6) fridge - checked (it's ease me much)

7) face caring stuffs - checked (take it important nowadays to maintain my outlook ~ hehe)

8) printer - checked (ease me as I'm a third year student now)

9) multi cooker/rice cooker - checked (cook whatever I prefer~even PORK!)

10) purse/hand set - checked ( nonsense but nobody can live without this lovely stuff, secrets inside ~ hmmm..... :P)
p/s: can't take picture yet to show here until it is get tidy up one day although I know I won't !! hahaha...but I confirm all these make my day comfortable as in my home :)

No comments:

Post a Comment